Submissions for the 25th Annual Aurand Harris Playwriting Award are being accepted now by clicking the link below.
Submissions will ONLY be accepted through the link above, the deadline is May 1, 2022, and we will be capping at 200 submissions.
- The contest is open to all playwrights and is for new full-length plays for young audiences. No musicals nor plays targeted at adult audiences
- Plays submitted to the contest must not have been
- previously published
- submitted to NETC’s Gassner Playwriting Contest
- previously produced by a professional or Equity company
- Plays submitted which have had workshop productions or staged readings are eligible and encouraged.
- Plays submitted to this contest may have been submitted to another playwriting contest, and may have previously won a prize or an award in another contest. However, such plays must not have been published or professionally produced and must not be under option for publication or professional production.
- Playwrights may submit only ONE play to the contest in one year.