The New England Theatre Conference, Inc. is a non-profit corporation, composed of individuals and organizations in the six-state region of New England, who are active or interested in the performing arts.
It recognizes the unique identity of each organization subscribing to it, and acknowledges its reliance on the individuals, artists, scholars, teachers, students, and practitioners who comprise its membership.
It invites the participation of other individuals and organizations in this corporation who would share in its common causes, which are:
- To develop, expand and assist theatre activity in New England on the educational, community and professional levels;
- To study and preserve the theatre in its many aspects;
- To develop the highest possible standards;
- To foster, support and promote the educational aspects of theatre;
- And to encourage interchange and mutual aid, with close cooperation between our region and other state, regional and national theatre organizations, and with organizations in the other fine and applied arts.
NETC is the network that connects, supports and provides resources to theatre artists and educators throughout our region, while promoting excellence in the field.
Improving the quality of life in New England through theatre.